Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Wish I Were So Talented....

One of my friends is a do-it-all kind of girl. She's got both the left brain and right brain going--a talent I covet. She is an engineer and a talented seamstress. Now, she's added entrepreneur to her list of accomplishments and opened her own business called Mia Dolce Originals.

She's made blankets for both of my kids and I love, love, love them. If you are in need of some homemade baby items, please check out her website by clicking HERE. Her blankets are so soft and have held up great through Logan's prolific reflux. And, I'm eagerly awaiting her to make me some bibs as my little man is a perpetual drooler as well as a very messy eater.

If you are not a seamstress, like me, but love the quality and sincerity of homemade items, check out her website or visit her shop on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment