Nevermind the fact that it's been MONTHS since I posted anything. Well, here I am again. A lot has changed since the last post. Let's sum it up.
1. Totally wussed out and did not do that 10mi run in August.
2. Anna had her 4th birthday.
3. Matt got called about a job opening in Texas.
4. Just after Thanksgiving Matt accepted said job.
5. Spent WEEKS stripping wallpaper, painting, and getting our house cleaned and readied for the market.
6. Took two house hunting trips to Texas and settled on one we saw for the first time on our second visit; made an offer that same day!
7.Our house goes on the market and sells in 24hrs to someone we went to high school with!
Update to the present...
We scramble around trying to figure out how to get all the luggage, stuff the movers won't ship, two small children and a dog across the country in the least painful way possible.
What an adventure we are beginning!